- Personal data: It is the data of any individual who can be identified using this data.
- Usage data: It is the data that collected automatically. Usage data get collected from use of service or from service infrastructure. (for example Time duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small packet of data which get stored on a User’s device.
- Data Controller: Data controller is a legal person who is responsible for keeping and use of personal information. We are the Data Controller of your data.
- Data Processor: Data processor means a responsible or legal person who processes the data.
- Data Subject: Data subject is an individual who is the subject of personal data.
- User: an individual who is using our service is User.
Types of Data Collected
On our service, you may have to provide some personal identifiable information to make contact with you or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personal identifiable information may have:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may collect some Usage Data information, it may include Your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address). Browser type, browser version, the pages visited by you on our service, date and time of your visit, time duration of those pages, unique device identifiers and Diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies sent by the website to your browser which gets stored on your device.
Tracking technology used are tags, scripts, beacons which used to analyze and improve our service.
You can customize your browser to indicate when to send cookies, you can also refuse all cookies. You may not use some of our services if you do not accept cookies.
Cookies examples used by our service
Session Cookies: session cookies use to operate our Service
Preference Cookies: It remembers your settings and your preferences
Security Cookies: They are used for security purposes
Use of Data
- To provide support and customer care
- To analyze usage of service
- To detect and solve technical issues
- To notify you about an update to our service
- For proper maintenance of service
Security of Data
Security of your information and data is essential for us. Internet transmission is not 100% secure. We never share any data, we protect your Personal Data, but we cannot say its absolute secure.
We may use third party and individuals to provide the facility.
We may use a third party service provider for analyzing and monitor our service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a Google service, it tracks our website traffic and report us. Google Analytics uses Data Collected for tracking and monitoring our service. Google share data with other Google services.
Please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en to get more information on the privacy practices of Google,
Links to other sites
Our service may contain Other sites link which is not operative by us. These links are third party link if you click on them you get redirected to that website.